Board of Directors Opportunity
The Haliburton County Development Corporation (HCDC) is a Federally funded non-profit community organization dedicated to creating employment and community opportunities.
Funding is provided by the Government of Canada through FedDev Ontario.
We are looking for local residents with knowledge of the business community and not for profit organizations in the Haliburton Highlands, to add to our professional team of volunteers and staff. Specifically we are seeking individuals who:
- Are interested in local, regional, and provincial community development
- Can commit to a minimum 3 year term.
- Have the desire and ability to attend required monthly Board or Committee meetings
- Have an understanding of financial statements
- Have an understanding of information technology and communications.
If you feel you have the time, energy and commitment to be a Director please send your cover letter and resume by July 11, 2014 to:
Haliburton County Development Corporation
P.O. Box 210, 235 Highland Street, 2nd Floor
Haliburton, Ontario K0M1S0
Attention: Patti Tallman, Assistant Director
Tel: 705.457.3555 Fax: 705.457.3398
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a young entrepreneur starting a business check out this page for resources. more...
- Free Government Funding Webinar. more...
- Southern Ontario Prosperity Initiatives invest in innovative entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations. more...
- Advanced Manufacturing Fund. more...
- CRA offers FREE Webinars for Businesses. more...