EODP Funding Programs
Through the Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP) FedDev Ontario is collaborating with Community Futures Development Corporations (CFDCs) in Eastern Ontario and the Eastern Ontario CFDC Network Inc. to promote the growth of new and existing businesses in rural communities.
Unfortunatly at this time there is no funding available, please check back for the next deadline dates.
Over the next 5 years, HCDC will access $2.5 million from EODP to:
- Promote the growth of new & existing businesses;
- Advance community-led economic development to enhance and diversify our local economy;
- Create new, sustainable jobs in Haliburton County.
Through EODP, HCDC will focus on:
- Existing businesses focused on Market Expansion and Innovation that will create new sustainable jobs;
- New innovative businesses that will create new sustainable jobs;
- Research and Development that has a strong potential for creation of new products and services;
- Collaborative efforts to undertake broad initiatives with a strong potential of leading to new business opportunities and new wealth in the community;
- Business sectors where there is a strong potential for growth.
- This is a five year program;
- A project can be for one year or multi-year;
- EODP will contribute up to 50% of the cost of a project with a maximum contribution of $100,000;
- Applicants must contribute at least 50% in cash to each project.
The Eastern Ontario Development Program made available through FedDev Ontario, an agency of the federal government.
EODP Project Recipients 2014 / 2015: