The Kawartha Lakes Small Business & Entrepreneurship Centre is offering entrepreneurial women virtual and face-to-face business support to help start a new business.
ONLINE TRAINING | WEBINARS | BUSINESS PLANNING | NETWORKING EVENTS | MENTORING
- Access to a community of female entrepreneurs igniting their passions
- Virtual and face-to-face business planning, mentorship, and seminars/webinars
- Virtual collaboration among all program members
- Online resources to assist you in starting, maintaining and growing a successful business
- Must be a female entrepreneur 18 yrs +
- Planning to start a new full-time (30+ hours per week) business or in operation for less than 4 months
- Sole proprietorship or partnership structure. For partnerships, the majority owner completes the application and is responsible for executing the terms of the agreement
Sign Me Up!
- There is no financial commitment (it's free) to join!
- If you are interested in the program, your first step is to get in touch with a program coordinator. Please refer below for contact details.
- Complete the application form and determine if you would like to apply to the program.
Program Coordinator: Diane Steven
Phone: (705) 324-9411 Ext. 1283
Kawartha Lakes Small Business & Entrepreneurship Centre
180 Kent St. W., Lindsay ON K9V 4E8