New funding for Not For Profits is constantly evolving. At HCDC we monitor as many channels as possible and list relevant funding to support community economic development in our community.
Administered by Canada's regional development agencies and Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), supports tourism businesses and organizations to adapt their operations to meet public health requirements while investing in products and services to facilitate their future growth. This fund will position Canada to be a destination of choice when domestic and international travel is once again safe by:
- empowering tourism businesses to create new or enhance existing tourism experiences and products to attract more local and domestic visitors; and
- helping the sector reposition itself to welcome international visitors by providing the best Canadian tourism experiences we have to offer the world.
Not For Profits can apply for up to $500,000.00 in non-repayable funds. Application details can be found on-line. Please contact HCDC (email@example.com, 705-457-3555) or FedDev (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
The Jobs and Growth Fund provides funding to businesses and organizations to help create jobs and position local economies for long-term growth. Businesses and not for profits are eligible.
- Activities that support the transition to a green economy, including those that:
- Activities that foster an inclusive recovery
- Activities that preserve Canada's competitiveness and future-proof SMEs through digital adoption
- Activities that strengthen capacity in sectors critical to Canada's recovery and growth
Resilient Communities Fund
This fund supports the non-profit sector recover and rebuild from the impacts emerging from COVID-19 so they can effectively meet the needs of communities across Ontario. The next deadline is December 8, 2021. https://otf.ca/our-grants/resilient-communities-fund
Funding - Culture, History & Sport
A listing of a variety of funding programs available that are still open to receive applications for funding.