In 2010 the Municipality of Dysart et al made the former Mountain Street Library building available to Haliburton County Development Corporation to create the Haliburton Creative Business Incubator. The building sits close to the Municipal offices and it is a highly visible location on one of the town's main throughfares. The building was renovated to create attractive offices and facilities for the Incubator.
Our work space consits of:
- 190 square feet (inside window only)
- 190 square feet (outside and inside windows)
- 425 square feet (outside and inside windows)
- 425 square feet (lower level studio space w window ventilation)
- Hot Desks in the Common area
- Newly renovated private meeting room
In the common space there are two hot desks for Incubator clients who do not need a fixed work space and space to have lunch (with microwave and coffee marker plus a water cooler) - or for small meetings. There are washrooms on the main floor and in the lower level.
Clients are responsible for their own telephones, office equipment and office furnishings. Clients are also be responsible for the cleaning of their office or work space.