Open for Applications in January 2024!
Local Initiatives Program 2024/2025
The purpose of the Local Initiatives Program is to strengthen Haliburton County communities by supporting community economic development projects that:
- Contribute to the resiliency and vibrancy of the community;
- Are incremental (incremental is defined as a new initiative, enhance existing activities, in addition to existing activities);
- Involve not-for-profit organizations that strive to enhance the community economic development efforts of the community;
- Address the strategic priorities of the Haliburton County Development Corporation;
- Guarantee that the funding will not create a dependency on the corporation;
- Not produce market disruption.
Check the LIP Guidelines 2024 2025 for more information.
Local Initiatives Program Recipients 2023/2024
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING GROUPS WHO WERE SUCCESSFUL WITH THEIR LOCAL INITIATIVES PROGRAM APPLICATIONS in 2023/2024!
|Abbey Retreat Centre||$3,000.00|
|Arts Council - Bookapalooza||$4,062.05|
|Arts Council - Fashion Fallies||$3,630.00|
|Gooderham Community Action Group||$2,000.00|
|Kushog Lake Property Owners Asso.||$1,200.00|
|Minden Food Centre||$5,000.00|
|Point in Time||$4,500.00|
|Real Easy Ryders||$1,200.00|
|Skyline Dance Studio||$5,000.00|
If your not for profit organization is in need of support
please contact Heather Reid firstname.lastname@example.org
For 2023 LIP Projects, you can access your quarterly reports and expense claim templates here: