Local Initiatives Program 2022/2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING GROUPS WHO WERE SUCCESSFUL WITH THEIR LOCAL INITIATIVES PROGRAM APPLICATIONS in 2022/2023!
|Arts Council Haliburton Highlands- Bookapaloosa||$2,282.37|
|Arts Council Haliburton Highlands- Renewal||$3,550.00|
|Coalition for Equitable Water Flow||$3,500.00|
|Dorset Community Partnership||$2,500.00|
|Drag Lake Prop. Owners Association||$3,000.00|
|Families in Motion||$4,865.00|
|HH Arts Centre Foundation||$3,000.00|
|Highlands Little Theatre||$2,500.00|
|Highlands Opera Studio||$4,500.00|
|Bark Lake Cultural Developments||$1,000.00|
|Kennisis Lake Cottage Owners Association||$3,000.00|
|Haliburton Highlands Land Trust||$4,000.00|
|Limbic Arts Collective||$4,500.00|
|Haliburton Master Gardeners||$4,500.00|
|Places for People||$4,500.00|
|Friends of the Rail Trail||$1,200.00|
|Rails End Gallery||$2,200.00|
|St. Vincent Help Directory||$4,500.00|
|U-Links Centre for Community-Based Research||$3,525.00|
|Water Festival - FEEL||$4,000.00|
|Woodlands Wildlife Sanctuary||$4,500.00|
The purpose of the Local Initiatives Program is to strengthen Haliburton County communities by supporting community economic development projects that are incremental (new initiatives or enhancements/additions to existing activities) and strive to enhance the resiliency and vibrancy of the community.
- Contribute to the resiliency and vibrancy of the community;
- Be incremental (incremental is defined as a new initiative, enhance existing activities, in addition to existing activities);
- Involve not-for-profit organizations that strive to enhance the community economic development efforts of the community;
- Address the strategic priorities of the Haliburton County Development Corporation;
- Guarantee that the funding will not create a dependency on the corporation;
- Not produce market disruption.
FOR CURRENT YEAR RECIPIENTS: You can access your report and claim forms right here!
If your not for profit organization is in need of support
please contact Heather Reid firstname.lastname@example.org