The intake for this program is now closed.
The Advanced Services & Advisory Project (ASAP) is a collaborative community based project that connects businesses and not-for-profits engaged in commercial activities to professionals for advice, training, and counselling to help navigate through this pandemic. Services are delivered through private 1-1 sessions.
- Financial and Debt Management: Training, advice or counselling on planning, organizing, directing and controlling any financial activities.
- Customer Attraction and Retention: Strategies for creating new markets & sales channels, a culture of innovation & becoming customer centric.
- Business Advisory and Coaching: Training, advice or counselling in Human Resources, Business Strategies, identifying new opportunities and goal alignment.
- Digital and Technical Services: Digital needs assessments, advice & training on digital platforms like ERP, CRM, lead generation, accounting software, etc.
- Building Needs Assessment: Engineering report on proper ventilation, fresh air exchange, physical distancing requirements, etc.
- Cyber Security Audit & Assessment: Consulting on information technology applications for business solutions and network security assessments.
This program is made possible with the support of the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), a project funded by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).