The Advanced Services & Advisory Project (ASAP) is a collaborative community based project that connects businesses and not-for-profits engaged in commercial activities to professionals for advice, training, and counselling to help navigate through this pandemic.
Services are delivered through private 1-1 sessions at no cost to you. HCDC pays the service providers directly!
Eligibility: Any business (including not-for-profit corporations engaged in commercial activities) operating prior to March 1, 2020 and within Haliburton County who is adversely affected by COVID-19. If you have received a loan through HCDC from the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), you are ineligible for this program.
The intake for applications is ongoing until January 25, 2021 (or while funds last)
- Submit a completed application to email@example.com
- Application is then evaluated and approved by the Haliburton County Development Corporation (HCDC)
- Time frame: contract commitment by January 25, 2021 and expenses incurred by March 15, 2021
- Once an application is approved, that business can seek out a professional service provider. A referral list is available upon request.
- Financial and Debt Management: Training, advice or counselling on planning, organizing, directing and controlling any financial activities.
- Customer Attraction and Retention: Strategies for creating new markets & sales channels, a culture of innovation & becoming customer centric.
- Business Advisory and Coaching: Training, advice or counselling in Human Resources, Business Strategies, identifying new opportunities and goal alignment.
- Digital and Technical Services: Digital needs assessments, advice & training on digital platforms like ERP, CRM, lead generation, accounting software, etc.
- Building Needs Assessment: Engineering report on proper ventilation, fresh air exchange, physical distancing requirements, etc.
For more information and questions, contact Autumn Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is made possible with the support of the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), a project funded by the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).