The Haliburton County Development Corporation (HCDC) has been supporting community economic development, community planning, job creation and business development in Haliburton County since 1985. We operate as an independent, not-for-profit organization working in partnership with FedDev Ontario.
We provide support to businesses, individuals, community groups, and local municipalities through the following services:
- Counselling for businesses and not-for-profits
- Loans up to $300,000
- Special funding programs that support business expansion, development of new products and services, hiring, research, and more
- Funding and support for community economic development initiatives
- Support for community planning
- Business Incubator
The Haliburton Community Development Corporation Organizational Chart provides an overview of the reporting structure for our staff and committees. Click here for more detail.
We serve businesses and not-for-profits in the County of Haliburton comprised of the four municipalities:
- Township of Algonquin Highlands
- Municipality of Dysart et al
- Municipality of Highlands East
- Township of Minden Hills
Thinking of visiting our beautiful area? Check out our tourism opportunities here.