The Haliburton County Development Corporation (HCDC) has been supporting community economic development, community planning, job creation and business development in Haliburton County since 1985. We operate as an independent, not-for-profit organization working in partnership with FedDev Ontario.
We provide support to businesses, individuals, community groups, and local municipalities through the following services:
- Counselling for businesses and not-for-profits
- Loans up to $300,000
- Special funding programs that support business expansion, development of new products and services, hiring, research, and more
- Funding and support for community economic development initiatives
- Support for community planning
- Business Incubator
We serve businesses and not-for-profits in the County of Haliburton comprised of the four municipalities:
- Township of Algonquin Highlands
- Municipality of Dysart et al
- Municipality of Highlands East
- Township of Minden Hills
Thinking of visiting our beautiful area? Check out our tourism opportunities here.